From:
echo and tally <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 03:45:37 PST
hi!,

we are Echo and Tally.  our human, Davyd, gave us our own email address so
that we can get advice from other ferrets and their humans about stuff like
duck soup, hairball remedies, and how to keep us from scratching up his
mom's carpet.  we like the idea of our own email because we want to hear
from everybody!  we are two and three year old sables that love to war
dance and dook, and of course plan to take over the world (or at least our
house) by being cuddly and cute.  write us!