From:
"Sue M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 01:53:04 +0000
Rocky is still at the vet...surgury is going to be done on Friday now.  The
anesthesia machine is a new thing for my vet, and she insisted on doing a
surgury on a proceedure she had done before, before using it on Rocky for
his surgury.  It got to be too late in the day to start Rocky's, (well, I
*was* there all morning *L*), and the tech won't be there tomorrow.  So,
Rocky (and Rosa who is there for company, but we're also seeing about her
ulcer) are still there (my vet is an hour and 20 minutes away one way, and
my health won't let me make the trip four or five days in a row.

Tempest: the vet who origanally felt his bump had decided that it was
just an ossification over what was probably an old injury on the first
vertebrae.  Very wrong.  It's a very clear bone tumor on his skull, right
behind an ear.  The X-rays were quite impressive.  Dr. Knutt didn't like
what she saw, didn't really want to wait at all on the surgury, but he's
scheduled now for Tuesday.  Meanwhile, I get to do research.

hug your fuzzies!

Sue