From:
Dawn Hohl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 13:01:34 -0500
A friend of mine saw a story on a local news show (Channel 9 Washington DC)
on a vet named Dr. Charles Weiss of Potomac Animal Hospital that talked
about this new successful treatment for adrenal tumors.  It was some
medication and apparently the ferrets were responding to it well, and
surgury was unnecessary.  My friend couldn't remember any more.

If anyone knows more about this I would appreciate it if you could let
me know.

Dawn