From:
Darryl J Root <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 00:06:22 -0700
Hello all,

First, I want to thank all those who wrote to me after my first post.  I
found Catherine Garcia who lives in the same city as myself.  Thanks
Catherine for getting in touch with me.  Gizmo looks forward in playing
with your gang.  We are looking for other Fuzzie owners in the Salt Lake,
Bountiful Area.  Please get in contact with us.

Second, My wife thinks I went nuts.  I got Gizmo his own email address and
posted to this list for other fuzzies to get in contact with him.  She
thought I was nuts when I told here what I did.  But when I opened up
Gizmo's mail this morning, there was three letters to him.  I was laughing
so hard she came down stairs to see what was so funny.  When I showed her
she laughed and said "Who needs kids when I have you?" We both agree it
takes special people to be parents of Ferrets.

Third, My wife and I have caught the fever bad.  We are now looking for
another Ferret.  If you have one that you will let us work out payments to.
We would love to hear from you.  Please email us.

Ferretone Kisses
Darryl and Susie (Gizmo's Daddy and Mommy)
Gizmo (I am the king of this castle!)