From:
lisette lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 23:24:01 -0500
I understand that there was some negative things said in Jane Magazine.  I
looked through last three issues on the internet and dont see anything.

Can someone tell me which month it came out?

I got my Modern Ferret.  It is such a rush when I get this in the mail.  I
make everyone at work look through the pictures.I read everything, and keep
it by my bed for weeks.

The one time I showed it to my entire family before having time to look
through it, there was a man sitting on a toilet with his pants down, and a
ferret by his feet.  I was disgusted.  I thought it made us look like a
bunch of low lifes to have a picture like that in there.  You could only
see from the legs down.  But you knew what you were looking at.  My
sisters wont let my nieces or nephews look at the magazine again and were
disappointed in me.  It was just the worst timing, and the only time I was
offended by the magazine.  I thank God for the interest it generates, and
information it shares.  I think that it is touching that two young
struggling people have done such a super job.  I fall in love with
ferretseven more just seeing the fantastic photos.

I went to http://home.earthlink.net/^adamnjen/ to see NOT WILD, JUST CRAZY.
It captures ferrets in such an honest and humerous cartoon form.  I learned
of it through the magazine[page 53,] I hope that Mac, Tosha, and Roxy
become regulars in cartoons in a magazine or paper.  On a scale from one to
ten--these cartoons were a big ten for me.

Good night.
Lisette