From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 12:52:23 -0500
Sara, I am so sorry you had to close down your shelter.  I wish I could
have done something for you.

Things are going a **little** better for our shelter.  The auction is going
great and CJ (24 K Ferret Shelter) and I want to thank everyone who has
taken the time to have a look at the auction page.

The troubles shelters face financially are sometimes devastating just like
we sadly saw with Slinky's Place Shelter.  It saddens me to see another
shelter close and makes me want to fight all the harder to keep our shelter
open.  I'm sure CJ feels the same way.

We are both very grateful to all of you for your help and support.  Thank
you very much!!!  There are some new auction items on the block.
Everything from a "Ferretude" t-shirt to glass ferret sun catchers and
ferret wine glasses.  Please have a look and remember to support your local
shelter.

Auction page  http://home.echo-on.net/~magick/auct.html

The Ferret Aid Society
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick