Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 22:29:28 -0800
Hi everyone.  Well we found out what Nike's tumor is.  Dr. Williams wrote
that it was a low-grade malignancy and that it looks to be totally removed.
So I think thats good.  I never heard of this kind of tumor myself before,
it's called a Leiomyosarcomas?  Anyways I was told by my own vet that the
chances of it showing it's ugly face again is 1 in 10,000, so I'm feeling
totally relieved.  Nike's such a sweet kid and only a year old.  Anyways it
looks like he's going to be adoptable in the future, so thats a good thing
for him.  Only bad thing is now, he hates, and I do mean with a passion
other ferrets.  It's amazing to see such a gentle, playful, happy-go-lucky
chap turn into a demon when he's in the presence of another ferret.  Any
ferret, no matter if it's female, male or whatever.  I've seen some who
aren't quick to warm up or are just fairly alpha.  But he goes in and
strikes blood, in moments.  Strange.  Specially when the same kid can be
having his operation wounds cleaned, ears cleaned and such a do nothing but
lick your hand and is the perfect sweety.  He's sooo vocal when having fun
too.  He's constantly bouncing around us and chittering away.  I think he's
about the happiest little guy around.

Dooks to all,
Kristine, Bear, Syvia, Moby and Sid

Friends Of Fuzzies Ferret Shelter
Bend, OR
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Farm/2057

Help Friends of Fuzzies every time you browse or shop on-line-at no cost to
you.  Just begin by clicking here
http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=3909&mid=33722