Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 12:29:51 -0400
From:
Donna Rudy <[log in to unmask]>
I got two babys myself,Rascal and Stinkey, male and female, The male is 7
years old ,the female is 2 now she is something else she is always getting
into things,now she likes to make her sounds she loves to play now she will
jump on your leg to get you to play, now the male he rather get into a bag
or box I keep a box for him to play in and that is where he spends his
time,he has gotten a blanket in there that he put there,now that was
something to watch he did it all by his self.I hope the ones that are sick
get well soon I hate when my kids are feeling poor all of them we'll be in
my prayers.  thanks,

Donna,Rascal and Stinkey

PUT A BIG SMILE ON YOUR FACE AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!