Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 11:18:23 -0700
From:
Beck & Pam <[log in to unmask]>
Hi All,

I have a 4 year old boy, neutered and decented.  My concern is that his
nose, gums and ears are not as pink as usual.  His eating activity seems to
me the same and he's drinking more water.  I doubt there is a chance of
internal bleeding, he's not tender at any body area as I check regularly,
but I'm not a vet so any info is appreciated.  He will end up going for a
vet visit but I'd like some info to give the vets.

Is a bloodwork enough to get the info needed - what should be looked for?
Thanks to anyone that can help and please direct mails to the FML directly
so everyone can benifit from your great advice.

TIA  -- Pam and Peuter

I'd love to believe that I'm being a paranoid mom and that all is fine.
But could someone give me a bit more info or send me in the right direction
in regards to anaemia in ferrets.

Thanks -  Pam