Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 09:33:15 -0700
From:
Paula Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Everyone,
I have been reading about the nose thumping contreversy and, although I
do not believe in nose thumping my baby's, I do tap them on the nose with
the soft pad of my finger (just one finger sticking out) and say no no to
whatever they have done wrong.  I don't know if this effective or not but
it does seem to break their train of thought and they go on to some other
type of trouble.  They are such loving and sweet creatures and it is their
nature to get in to trouble that I could never bring myself to cause them
pain.

Paula
Lucky, Angeline, Sassy and Jack the Bear