Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 17:16:10 -0400
From:
Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Hi there everyone!

I just first wanted to say that Brandon's e-mail about how to tell if your
ferret is gay was very funny!  I seem to recall someone on the FML having
a ferret who they thought was a reincarnation of Liberace because he kept
stealing her feather boa to sleep with!!!

I also seem to remember reading somewhere that a high percentage of seagull
pairs (can't recall the number) are female pairs.

Anyways, I also wanted to extend a big thanks to everyone who e-mailed me
personally or posted to the list about adrenal surgery on older ferrets.
Keep the info coming!!  I still can't make a final decision yet but the
advice is great to have for future reference!

Also a big thanks to all the wonderful & supportive messages from people
about Geisha.  She's doing just fine - eating, pooping, drinking and
napping like usual! ;->  You guys are just great!!

The haiku poetry has been great - and yes, it's not true haiku, but it's
fun and I'm sure no one is trying to insult the real essence of this poetry
form.  I would *love* to have access to a booklet of these little gems and
help a ferret shelter too!!

Here's my humble attempt (unfortunately, I can't find the e-mail address of
the person who asked for them to be sent to her - OOPS!!) -

Spring is in the air
Time for frolics in the park
And muddy footprints.

Take care and hugs to all!
George, Jasper and the Crew (soon to be mud trackers!)

Georgette Peters                          Nothing is ferret-proof to a
Steacie Science Library                   sufficiently talented ferret.
York University
4700 Keele Street                                     *****
North York, Ontario                                 *********
M3J 1P3                                               *****
(416)736-5084
                                             Dook, dook, bjork, bjork!
e-mail - [log in to unmask]                        - Swedish Ferret