Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 10:59:31 -0500
From:
To those who responded about the ferrets in the GA animal shelter, here is
all the info I could gather.

The babies are part of an animal abuse case in Douglas County, nearby.
There are a number of other animals, mainly cats and dogs, involved.  The
shelter operators couldn't tell me much as the case has not come to trial
yet.  There are two, no age or sex given.  They are to be held until the
case is over, then sent to an unspecified "ferret rescue." Beyond that I
was told they couldn't talk about it.  My roommate works at the shelter
and has been given orders not to tell me anything else.  However, he left
for work this morning with my extra set of clippers and some old shirts for
bedding, so at least they have trimmed nails and a soft place to sleep, if
the shelter will let them have it.  I am going to try to go see them, but I
don't know if that's possible.

Thanks to all who responded, and I'm sorry I can't give more info.

bekah