Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 08:46:15 EDT
From:
Christa Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Hello fellow friends with ferrets,

As I was spending time with my 2 fuzzies this morning I thought about how
lucky I am to have found ferrets to share my life.  I had always been a cat
person but when I saw my first 2 ferrets, it was love at first sight.  I
have since helped both Holly & Michael over the Bridge and I look forward
to being with them again.  At present I have another sable male, Rocky, &
an albino female, Sno.  They bring me so much joy & happiness.

Virella, I lost Michael about 2 weeks ago & the pain I feel is still very
raw.  We lost Holly almost 1 year & 1/2 ago & I still look for her and miss
her, too.  They were my first two & I got them as a pair.  I am so sorry
about the loss of Nichi & your devestating fire.  My prayers are with you &
yours.

Lisette, I am so grateful you were spared for a while the pain of losing
Wolf & Tiger.  The vets are now able to do wonderful things.  Many happy
years together.  I have suffered a recent loss with Michael & it hurts
really bad.

Thanks to all of you for your condolences, prayers, and helpful
information.  I will be forever indebted.

Christa & (hoomans) Kat & Jimmy
Rocky & Sno
In memory of Holly & Michael