Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 23:07:39 -0500
From:
lisette lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
RAINBOW BRIDGE

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.  When an animal
dies that has been especally close to someone here, that pet goes to
Rainbow Bridge.  There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends
so they can run and play together.  There is plenty of food, water and
sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor;
those who were hurt or maimed are made whole again.  The animals are happy
and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very
special to them, who had to be left behind.  They all run and play
together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the
distance.  His bright eyes are intent; his eager body begins to quiver.

Suddenly he begins to run from the group.  You have been spotted.  You meet
and embrace in joyous reunion, never to be parted again.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.....................................

These are the moving words my vet sent me that I read to Wolf and Chewie
after my vet told me to have Wolf euthenized.  Here some of us were
discussing Rainbow Bridge- and my vet sends me this.  I read it to Wolf
several weeks ago while fibrosarcoma ate away at his neck and back, and
adrenal symptoms left him almost bald-my beautiful intellegent,
affectionate alpha ferret.

AND .................... I will read it to him again on Friday, if he is
recovered enough for me to bring him home !!!  from one and a half hours of
major surgeries!  It is believed that ALL of the cancer was removed !!this
time..  Tiger also survived!!, It was the right adrenal gland!! and a
large lymph node for him, A long and dangerous surgery: my shivering shy
guy.  THANK YOU --ALL OF YOU.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prayers really do work I had so many from all of you.  GOD bless you and
keep you and your Loves.

Lisette :-)