Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 21:54:01 EST
From:
Thanks to all who sent suggestions, and prayers to the little fuzzie in
jail.

Some updated info:
the girl that got bit didn't report the bite but the security guard saw the
blood and made her go back in, she didn't tell them who bit her but i guess
they figured it out.  well my friendly little vet ass..istant got bit and
he is the reason the ferret is in quarentine.  The ferret was turned in by
the ferret owners friend, ( i use that term loosley) from what i understand
the owner doesn't know hes there.

My vet called the shelter and inquired about the ferret and since she is a
vet, got a lot further than i did.  she is calling tomorrow to talk to her
friend that is a director or something there, her hubby is the lead vet
there also.  So she told me to sit tight for now, don't call out the
national guard yet, she feels that they will release the ferret to her if
the owners don't claim him.

PLEASE keep your paws crossed, this is good news so far.  i want to try the
nice approach first, then if all else fails, I'll pull out the big guns The
woman who was bit called me today and said the ferret looked abused and had
that look of hate not fear, i'm sure from being mishandled.  again thanks
for your support here on the fml, and I'll post with more news when i get
some!

if i do get him here, does anyone have a good supply of bandaids

Big, special thanks to you for making this list such a great success, it
has been such a great help to my shelter ferts and myself.

CJ and the very determined las vegas feret brat pack
24 Carat Ferret Rescue and Shelter