Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 22:30:39 -0500
From:
lisette lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Ever have a bad, bad day?  I have a cold and slight fever.  I hurt my back
lifting the 300 pounds of litter, deer, duck, and small bird food I lug
around each week.  Chewy had to be rushed to the vet AGAIN.  Weve uped
dose of meds.  Wolf has cancer growing out of his neck and looks at me with
questioning eyes .  "There is something wrong with me mom.  Why arent you
taking care of me?'

Tiger is going in for surgery next Tues., but wont even let me syringe feed
him his duck soup now.  Today was the last day my wonderfull receptionist
will be with me.  I waited one and a half years to find her-hiring temps
until I interviewed her.  Hired her on the spot.  She is just one of
those amazing people.  Lady she trained doesnt hold a candle.  But we had
interviewed for a year.  I have an all day seminar tomorrow and will get 4
hours sleep tonight.Each night I come home, I dont know if I will find Wolf
suffering or dead.

Tonight, there are millions of defenseless animals imprisoned in a space
they cannot move in.  They are shivering and sick, and in constant pain.
They are afraid and their stomachs hurt from being force fed or from
starvation.  Each day is another horror.  They will never experience
freedom, joy, family, or kindness.  I know I am just a big whiiiiner in the
scheme of things.  But I have the ability to communicate it and be
understood .I am a lucky whiiinner having a bad, bad day.

Lisette