Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 21:39:05 -0500
From:
lisette lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Have you ever in your life looked at someone and thought "I am in love at
first sight?"

I even remember his name: Randy Witt- in 8th grad.  I bought him lunch
every day.  He took my lunch money and ignored me.I was too shy and dorky
to tell him how I felt.

Im still shy and dorky.  But I once again have fallen in love at first
sight.  Judy- are you reading this darling?  I met Judy at the Family Pet
Show this weekend in Il.  I went there on Sunday just to meet a fellow
FMLer that has been such a help to me and others.But each time I went to
the GCFA shelter booth she was not there.

I decided to visit Mary VanDamn from FAIR shelter again.  But I could not
get through.  There was a mob of people surrounding the area.  I waited and
waited, but people kept pushing their way forward.  Eventually, I decided
to try and inch my way up to see what was going on.  And there -there is
where it happened for me.

Surrounded by a throng of dazzled admirers was the most exquisite ferret in
Gods creation.

I had to go closer.  It was not easy.  When I eventually made my way next
to the woman holding this angelic poetic vision-my heart was thumping.
There before me was such a vision that I realized I had fallen in love at
first sight.  Later that day, I learned that Judy was the woman holding
this dream ferret.

I am constantly astounded at what a small world it is.  But my true love is
taken.  Judy would not part with her baby for all the tea in China.

There are no words I know of that would adequately describe what I saw, or
how I felt.  But Judy- your baby is a vision, and a sweet good natured
cloud .It was so Nice meeting you Judy.  Thank you for an experience.

Lisette