Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 14:03:11 -0500
From:
EI - Lydia French <[log in to unmask]>
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>So all three hear us coming and stand by the door waiting to run out.  It's
>hard to catch them all.  One or two isn't bad, but three is.  Leaving the
>room we resorted to putting them on the bed and run to get out.  Would
>someone please advice me on how to get in and out of the room they play in?

Why not try some plexigalss.  A sheet that can lay across outside the door.
you can use something to hold it tight against the wall.  then you can see
in the room, climb over it to get in and out.  We use that in the hall way.
they will try to dig to get out.  We have carpeting so I put some plastic
runner under it.  but it works really great!

Lydia and the crew
Isis   I am a princess leave me alone
Snickers   I want to run and play and play and play
Casper   I love to fight let me at em
Bubba  Wow 3 cute babes my lucky day
With loving memories of Ossi
visit us at http://www.amswebdesign.com/family/ferrets.htm