Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 19:40:12 +0500
From:
Barry Childs-Helton <[log in to unmask]>
Our club was just contacted by an older couple who have to get rid of a six
year-old lady with adrenal cancer.  Both people are disabled and are having
to move to a subsidized apartment where pets are not allowed.  Right now
all the club's "special needs" homes are full and we need an angle of mercy
to give this sweet girl a home when she needs it most.  The club will take
care of medical expenses, medicine, etc.; we need someone to provide the
care and TLC this ferret needs.  It would be best if it were an ECE-free
home because she hasn't had it yet.  If you are willing and able to give
this ferret the love she needs until it's time for her to cross the rainbow
bridge (and it should be some time yet), please contact me directly at
[log in to unmask]  I can deliver the ferret to anywhere within a 3-4
hour drive of Indianapolis.

Sally Childs-Helton
Rescue and Adoption Coordinator
Circle City Ferret Club