Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:55:25 -0500
From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Just wanted to let you know that the Ferret Store folks suggested that we
also try a new food as part of our mix when we were also ordering some new
TF (which we swear by): Eight in One Ultimate.  The ferrets accepted it
immediately (My gosh!) -- in fact, some of them seem to think it is a
TREAT!!!!!!  They pull out this food and then act like the dishes are empty
even though they loved the other food until they tried this.  Tough luck,
they have to eat the other ones, too.

Oh, we got two pieces of good news, too: even though Dad has small strokes
the damage hasn't gotten worse in the scans, and a niece (Alys) passed the
strength part of her firefighters' test.  Helps to have some good news at a
time with family worries.  Have to decide after they set a date (if they
decide to set a date to operate) if I'm be flying out to help when Sue has
her eye done, or if not me then who will be there.

Thanks for the ref., Ela!

Sukie