Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 11:38:12 -0600
From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Please excuse me if this has already been mentioned.  I've been battling
pneumonia for the past 7 weeks and only skimmed the fml.

Ferrets that are use to one shape of food, kibble vs nugget, may not like
the shape of the other so please do keep this in mind when switching foods.

We have a few that like Walthams Chicken and Grains and the shape of the
food is a small flat circle.  Fits well in the smaller mouths. :-)
Actually, as time goes on I see more and more eating it.

hugs to all. tle