Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 00:32:14 EST
From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Looks like the post calling the Skeeter posts "drivel" caused a bit of a
stir.  I need to take a bit of heat for this myself -- had I paid more
attention I probably would have asked the poster to reconsider, or perhaps
suggest toning it down a bit.

Now and then a borderline post comes through and I often question it just
to be sure it wasn't posted in a fit of rage, or as frequently(!) happens,
to make sure it wasn't posted by someone else playing a prank.  I didn't do
that this time because I didn't pay enough attention to that post.

Anyhow, I think the opinions have been well stated at this point -- please
let's put it behind us and continue with our businesses.

Thanks,
Bill