Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 13:32:20 EST
From:
Robb Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Juliana Quadrozzi said: "Anyway, I like to open the window to give everyone
fresh air."

Me too.  Luckily I have one cage that is almost exactly the width of one
window, so I am able to fit the cage into the bottom to act as a sort of
porch for the fuzzies.  I also have set up a series of black corrugated
tubes, one branch of which leads to the verandah window which is open
whenever the temperature is remotely tolerable.  They never bother the
other screens when the "porch" is in.