Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 00:54:34 -0000
From:
Raymond Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
One of my dogs has lost two of his squeek toys for good.  I grabbed two of
them and started squeeking it in front of my ferrets today.  Neko, the one
that was abused and usually hides every time she's out of the cage, darted
out like a flash of lightning, jerked it out of my hand and tried to put
this 6" squeeky candy cane in the cage.... it kept getting hooked on the
door.  Later, she dragged it out of the cage and hid it under the dresser
and was squeeking it about an hour straight today.  I've never seen her so
hyper and crazy like that.  Does anybody have any idea WHY this made her so
darn hyper?  I might understand if it was just to hide it because maybe it
hurts her ears, but she was squeeking it on her own today.

I've seen people talk about Craisins here on the FML.  Would these craisins
happen to be those dried cranberries put out by OceanSpray?  Whether they
are or not, would they be safe for ferrets?

Thanks
Raymond and the zoo