Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 05:20:38 PST
From:
Jennifer Gall <[log in to unmask]>
Our littlest guy chewed up a polar fleece hammock .... gone .....a nylon
hammock ....gone.  But what to use for bedding?  My husband suggested I
take one of the denim jean legs they liked to play in and get it grommeted
so I could hang it in the cage like a sleeping tube.  PERFECT!  It's been
almost a week now and he loves it (for sleeping, not taste)  Since then, no
fabric chewing problems.

P.S. When we saw he had chewed fabric we ALWAYS watched him carefully for
blockages and gave him hairball laxitive