Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 21:02:01 -0500
From:
lilrebel <[log in to unmask]>
I would like to know if anyone has had a problem with constant sneezing?
The humans in the house finished with the flu that knocks you down
hard....that was like three weeks ago....taking great care not to handle
either ferret....So two days ago my two ferts started sneezing...only today
it's become more constant.  We're going to the Doc's in the morning...I've
never seen them do this in the three years I've been into ferrets...they
have been pretty healthy.  I'll see how it goes.... Does anyone know of
home remedies for colds for ferrets??

Also a note to all the poets out there...the past few posts have had the
best poems on them... wish I had the imagination for poetry...

Sab and Gab..."Mom can't you stop these sneezing fits"