Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 16:55:10 -0600
From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
I'm in San Angelo, Texas, with Elizabeth, firedog extraordinaire (and
former ferret poop picker upper).  I have some pictures of Elizabeth
fighting some fires, which some of you might like to make fun of, and when
I return home this weekend I will get them on the web (somehow).  Elizabeth
says hi to all her FML friends, and promises to send in a post of two when
she returns home with me this weekend.

Met a few more ferret people on the trip.  Nice folks even though they hail
from Texas and Oklahoma.  Some pretty nice ferrets, too.  That Bongo was
almost as large as Silly.  Almost.

My next trip will be to Chicago in a few weeks for an archaeological
meeting.  I'll be there from March 10-15 or thereabouts, and can either
stay with people or visit them.  First come, first visited until I run out
of time.  I plan on driving there from Columbia, so I could visit people
enroute as well, but with less time available, of course.

Bob C sans 19 Mo' Fire Fightin' Fertdogs