Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 21:46:05 -0500
From:
Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
RE: George

Just got the results of Georges biopsy & it came back negitive.  Happy
happy!  Have another problem with ol' George however.  Because he didn't
want to eat his regular furtt food when he came home from the hospital I
went out & bought him some Gerber Chicken 2nd & a tad of whipping cream &
mixed some of each up with the recovery formula I got from Dr. Murphy, warm
it slightly in micro, <test & retest & re re test again with finger>, fill
syringe & empty into George.  He licks it off the end as I depress plunger.
The problem is I believe he likes it too much!  His surgery was 8 days ago &
he doesn't want to eat anything else.  I'm feeding him every 3hrs, except
during the night.  Today I thought maybe if I let him go longer he would
get up & go eat the regular food.  Well 5hrs later he was still is the same
position he was in before.  So we did the syringe thing again.  A little
while ago it had been 4hrs since his last feeding & when I called him he
came out all by himself looking for the food.  George is a sound sleeper &
this is a little unusual for him.  Not that I mind a whole lot, but
shouldn't he be able to eat on his own by now?  How long could I let him go
between feedings to see if he will eat his regular food?  I don't want him
to get sick.  Yup.  I know.  He has me wrapped real tight around that mitt
of his.

Oh gosh, to all of you who have recently lost a little furry love, you all
have my sympathies.  The postings when someone loses a baby just make me
cry & there are so many.  And the sick ones, I pray that they will all get
better soon.  You all love the kids so much & go through so much with them.
And those people that have shelters, may God Bless you because it has to be
so very hard with having so many sick ones.  The world is a much better
place with all of you out there.  All of you who care so much for all of
the furtts.

And again I thank you for thinking of George.  Hugs-a-plenty.

Lynn & the Six Sneaky Snakes