Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 09:42:52 -0500
From:
"J. Matthew Saunders" <[log in to unmask]>
Collective,

Well, I had that horrible nail clipping experience that we all dread.
Sherlock shifted suddenly and I clipped too much nail.  Poor little guy
gobbled in pain and was bleeding quite a bit.  It took about 10 minutes
with a bit of cornstarch and some pressure to stop the bleeding.  The
little guy took it like a trooper and even gave me a few kisses--probably
to try and milk some more guilt from me.  Guilt equates ferretone and
crunchy treats.

He's not too happy we're keeping him out of the bathroom while showers are
going on.  Last night he jumped into the tub with my wife and that started
his toe bleeding again, tho not as badly.

I know he's going to be fine, but in the meantime (other than keeping
litters VERY clean), how can I keep his little toe from getting an
infection.  I know he would just eat a bandage and I'm pretty sure that
anti-biotic cream would be considered a yummy treat.

Thanks,
Matthew in Virginia.