From:
Patrick and Jessica Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 19:38:51 -0500
Well this is my first time posting on this mailing listand its to bring
up some bad news for me.  The Good news is that I just had a baby born in
February and I love him very much.  The bad news is that because of him I
haven't been able to spend too much time with Boo and Smokey, my two
ferrets.

I need to find a good home that will take both of them.  They have a large
cage, two beds a rolling ball and a hammock they kind of tore apart, but
can be fixed up with a little work.

A little description: Boo is a male albino with red eyes and a little
tempermental streak.  He still bited and I haven't been able to break him
of it, but he is very curious albut shy.  He probably still bites due to
the fact we took him by himself away from all his buddies.  Smokey is a
female with a very playful streak.  She's very active, only nips, and loves
company She enjoys giving kisses(licking my mouth or anyone elses and has
even taught Boo how to do it because he has started lately).  They are very
close which is why I don't want to split them, they just need attention
that I can't give them.  If anyone in the Omaha, Nebraska area or within
two or three hours is interested in trying to help me out, please e-mail me
at [log in to unmask]  If you would like them and you are anywhere south of here
all the way to Houston, Texas, I will be going down in about two months and
can give them to you then.

Please help!  I love my ferrets, but I'd rather see them with someone that
can give them a little more attention than I can.  Thank you.