From:
Friends of Fuzzies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 16:30:22 -0800
Well, I just got back with Big Bear from the clinic.  He was dancing and
tossing food out of his cage when I got there.  He's doing wonderful.  He
came home and played awhile and now is sleeping soundly.  Neuter was done
with out any problems.  Scent Glands were left alone, since they're ok.
And then his poor broken penis has healed.  The bone is a bit twistyer than
it should be, but at least it's all healed and shouldn't cause any
problems.  We appreciate all the support from everyone here with the Big
guy.  It's unbelievable what a good natured, easy going kid he is, with all
the things that have happened to him.  Really good news too....he gained a
pound and a half from just a little over a week ago.  He had lost a lot
when he went into season...so we really were trying to get some back on him
before all his surgeries.  Now we can hope that he can go with out anymore
illnesses, or other strange problems for a little while.  He really
deserves to just have some fun and no more doctors for a while.

Everyone take care.

Dooks to all,
Kristine, Bear, Syvia, Moby and Sid

Friends Of Fuzzies Ferret Shelter