From:
Christine Belsom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 18:40:14 -0600
Howdy ferret lovers!

It's me again.  I've been reading the posts on Febreze and I was really
hoiping it wasn't dangerous because I was thinking of using it, but the
old "feline odor neutralizer" seems to work just fine on ferret bedding
*shrug*.  As everyone is probably tired of hearing, I need a new pal for
Rembrandt, and also I have a question.

How do small parrot-family birds do in a ferret house?  My new roomie
Elizabeth wants us to get a baby cockatiel.  I'm certain that everything
will be fine while it's young, because we're gonna hand raise it and stuff,
but what happens when birdy gets old enough to be aware of furry eel-dogs?
Will the bird be afraid?  Will I endlesssly have to discipline my little
guys?  I used to keep finches, and after the novelty of them wore off, the
ferrets really didn't seem to care about them.  Will that be true with
someone in a cage who talks and makes noise all the time and who *gasp*
gets treats, too?!

Please advise.

Love,
christine and Rembrandt