Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 18:30:14 +0600
Are CheWeasels good? Are CheWeasels GOOD?

DEY IS PERFECT!

Dere is not'in' wike chewin', steawin', or hidin' a CheWeasel.  Oh... well,
I don' hide my CheWeasels, onwy ot'er ferrets ones, so dey can't find 'em
any more!  <chortle> I WUV CheWeasels!  Dey is chewie, an' tasty, an' I can
eat 'em!  Bes' of all, hoomans ge' heaps of dem for us ferrets!  So we can
chew on as many as we wike!

Oh, well, dey is a widdle skimpy wiv dem if us ferrets go after too many
CheWeasels - cause when we aren't at de Wainbow Bwidge dey say too many is
too much of a good t'ing an' dat it migh' give us a tummy ache.  Don' have
to wowwy abou' dat here!  Here, I can chew on as many as I wan' and steal
all de CheWeasels I can fin'!  <chuckle>

Hey, Faith, dat's MY CheWeasel, you give dat back!  Gotta go get my
CheWeasel back now,

Buh Bye!

Skeeter

Visit some of my fwiends!