From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 06:29:25 PST
First, I tried to email Georgette and your email bounced back to me.  I
would try sudsy ammonia and hot water, use a sponge mop to do the walls and
ceiling (if you can).  Also there is a primer you can paint onto the walls
before you paint, this will help to keep the remainer of the smoke from
bleeding thru your new paint job.  I used to be a manager and I have seen
places that is so bad it no matter how much you aired it it was there.  I
found using the sponge mop helps so you don't have to climb up and down
the ladder.  Also if you don't like ammonia your paint dealer can tell you
want to use to get rid of the smoke.

Marie and her 6 kidlets