From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 22:33:10 EST
No, this isn't for a food list.  I have some leftover medicine and thought
I could save someone some money.  What I have is Atropine Sulfate
1%,5ml,and Probiocin,1 tube with 10 or so drops gone.  The expiration date
on the atropine is 10/99, so no rush on that one.  The Probiocin,however
expires 3/99, so is only guaranteed good to the end of the month.  If you
can use it, shelters first, I'll send it 2 day mail.  I can't afford to
send out much right now, still paying vet off, but these are already paid
for.  No sense wasting it.

Catnip does absolutely nothing for ferrets.  Mine are not impressed in the
least, but the catnip toys will still be hidden.  Now if I want to
entertain the fuzzies and the cats, I give the cats some catnip and watch
the fun.  The ferrets think, finally they're acting like us.  Catnip is
just a member of the mint family, and shouldn't hurt a fuzzy.  People
still drink it in tea form.  Must drive the cats nuts.Warning* don't burn
any if you have cats.* Unless you like being VERY popular.  I used to
grow it outside, but all the visitors kind of killed it off.  It was a
cat-tastrophy.Sorry.Even big cats like it, but the ferrets could not care
less.

Sandy and 4 cat chasin' Fuzzbutts

Love your fuzzies today, for tomorrow they chase your stoned cats.