From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 00:41:13 -0700
Just a note to let folks know a beautiful memorial site was established by
Carla Almaraz a couple of months ago but I'm just getting thru the stacked
up email.  My computer being down for a month & apple being reluctant to
replace it was part of the problem, most was the grief.

Also thank you's to over 160 people who emailed with beautiful thoughts and
cards.  Some also sent wondedrful things in the mail including original art
work of Timmy:)

Here's the site:

http://www.worldaccessnet.com/~ferretma/timmy's_tribute.html

Also an early call for tonic orders, I hope to get up to Colo earlier than
last July, it's week two of 86f temps, so it may be another bad summer.  I
won't be sending out things for the week or two I'm on the road, just too
many problems, so please don't wait until you're out.  I pledged to Timmy
that I'd keep things going as long as I can get it made & people want it.
It's almost 200 people ordering now, who'd have thought...:)

If you're considering stocking up for the Y2K thing, please make a couple
of smaller orders as I only order 200 at a time to be made, & it takes 3-6
weeks to get done.

The oldest of my clan "Sadi" is over 7 now, and going pretty well.  (she's
the last of the "pet store" fetters)..  She grew a new coat a couple of
months ago, including her previousely bald tail.  this is the first winter
I've kept tonic water available all the time, & they've got the thickest
coats I've ever seen:)

Take care, hugs to all:)

 Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or surgery. :)
 My ICQ# 4461104
Timmy's Mailing List = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/TimmyFerret
Timmy's Forum = http://forums.delphi.com/m/main.asp?sigdir=TimmyFerret