From:
Barry Obut <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 22:04:12 -0500
I have been tested for allergies and was found allergic to dust, some cats,
mold and I forgot what else.  I seem to have NO problem at all with our
ferret.  I also seem to have NO problem at all with our current cat, which
is lucky for me, because she likes to sleep on our bed, next to me.  THis
of course, is all anecdotal and is just meant as evidence of ONE allergic
person having no problem with a ferret.  Note: we have ONE ferret, which I
believe is below average for FML'ers.

Eleanor Kohn
email: [log in to unmask]