From:
lisette lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 09:42:52 -0500
During the years I have been reading FML, but not on the FML, I noticed
that at LEAST once a week, someone would write something, and someone else
would get upset with that person --for something not even writen.When I
ASKED if rainbow bridge was heaven and taken from the Bible, I got someone
who writes about witches and majic writing that I SAID the rainbow bridge
was heaven.  This person sounded very upset.  I write thatMY choice is to
not take in any more ferts unless they are shelter or rescues, and am
becoming a vegetarian[still yuch] and I get some one writing on FML that I
am hostile towards ferrets, that I have pet fish[I feed fish in the lake
behind my home] and blah de da.

It's not just me.  I see it even today in something that is supposed to be
a reply to something some one wrote.  But it was not written.  Please read
what is written if you are going to write something in direct response on
the FML.  that is not nice.

I have had a few people E mail me and ask me about something written.  I
dont mind, and appreciate your not being rude and vicious ."hostile towards
ferrets" : how would that make YOU feel?.

It is easy for words to have several meanings, and we can not hear the tone
in which they are written.  I joke, and some people think I am serious.
Six people thought I was selling my deaf blaze for $1999.99.  I was just
joking.  Someone will probably write me today and ask when procrastination
day is.  I'll write that I will have to get back to them on that.  It is
just my humor.

For the few who leap into action without actually reading what is
written-please slow down.

This is a ferret crossing.

Sincerely, Lisette