Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 16:31:24 +1300
Thanks to Ferret Wise, The Ferret Aid Society, and Three Rivers Ferret Club
for sending in their information!  A couple of others sent information in,
and it will be loaded once it's a little more 'fleshed out'.

Hopefully, more shelters can send more articles and information in for the
shelter sales page :o) I've borrowed someon's background, I've seen it
dotted all over the 'net and haven't seen anywhere that looks like the
original home for it, so if anyone knows where the original home for the
background on this page is, I'd appreciate knowing so I can link back to
there.

The page can be found at:

http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/shelter/4sale.htm

I really need my domain to work properly <sigh> if it was, that URL would
be half the size LOL

Hopefully, some more shelters will pop out of the woodwork and send their
information on to me.  What I need for the website is:

Shelter name, URL (if applicable, email addy if not), town, State, phone
number.  What is available for sale (not one-off items), and a description
of the article or articles, including price.

Thanks to those who have already responded (some from before the FML had
downloaded on my machine!) and to those who still have to send in your
information.  Shelter work can be a thankless job sometimes, don't forget
that there are many out there who appreciate what shelters do for the
ferrets.

Sam

What is a ferret shelter, and why are they around?  Where is the closest
one to you?  If you'd like to know, drop in to: http://www.ferretfans.net
to find out!