From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 10:11:55 -0800
I have to say ferret proofing is the hardest thing to do.  Have to blame it
all on Slinky the kit.  He scaled the kitchen gate recently.  Then I had
the 5 foot cage next to the dresser and found him on top of my dresser.  So
I moved the cage to the other side of the room, not so close to the other
dresser.  We put some covers in the corner near the dresser to block them
from pooping there.  We have a 45 gallon aquarium on this smaller dresser.
I go in and find Slinky on top of the 45 gallon aquarium.  Would say the
height he was at was at least 6 feet high.  Before all this happened Slinky
was not a climber at all.  In fact he is 3 months old and weighs 2 pounds.
Since all three play in the bedroom now I like their cage in it.  The
bedroom is 15X20 and they also get the bathroom which is big.  Someone
please tell me what I am doing wrong?  Do I have to move them out of my
room and hand carry them in it or what so they can play?  My mom and I
spent hours rearranging this room for them.  Thanks for any help.

Debbie in WA