From:
"Melissa A. Durfee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 00:15:36 -0800
If one of my babies were to die, the last thing I'd want to see is
someone's anonymous post telling me, in baby-talk, that my ferret was at
the Rainbow Bridge.  I think the Skeeter posts are over the top.

No, I am not knocking anyone who enjoys the posts.  And yes, I do skip them
all when I read the digest.  I'm just stating my opinion.

ln -s /dev/null flames

-mel
(with the ferrets:  Seymore, Bumblebee, Kili, and Brickbat)
(missing her beloved Tasslehoff and Marmalade, neither of whom know
anyone named "Skeeter")