From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 06:01:55 PST
I personally enjoy reading about what Skeeter's has to say.  There is some
stuff in here that I find very enjoyable and others very boring!  If you
don't like it just skip over those.  Question for you, do you forget about
the your family member that died, just put it out of your mind not to think
of the good and bad times you had with them?  I have lost both parents,
it, also I am a caregiver for my Husband which is very hard and stressful
for me.

The antic's of Skeeter's brightens my day, as well the 6 loving ferrets
that I have too.

Some people reads fansty stories about trolls or unicorns, these gruesome
movies about killing people, watch soap operas which is to weird for me.
Please, take this not as a flame, just realize that others enjoy reading
about Skeeters, it helps with the the stressful days when I or others has
to face, with depression or caring for a sick loved one.  It brings
happiness and laughter into my life and many others.

This is one way to deal with the loss of their love one if it is a animal
or human, So Please don't put them down.

Marie and her 6 kidlets