From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 09:05:13 -0800
Hello, all!

We just went through our first transport with FAA and had two "strangers"
in our house for a few days.

Now all of my ferrets STINK because they were poofing up a storm because of
the "invaders."

Everyone is going to get a bath, but I have some concerns about Gizmo.  He
just had adrenal surgery three weeks ago.  His incision looks wonderful,
seems to be healing very well.  But I'm worried about getting it wet or
getting soap on it.

Should I not bathe him at all?  Or should I just try to keep the soap &
water away from the wound?  Is there something else I can do besides
bathing him that will de-stink him and still be safe?

Thanks in advance!
Aileen & the "NO, not the bath!" herd
==
"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."