From:
Steve and Diane Bodofsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 22:25:30 -0500
Kim VanderLaan asked:

>Does anyone know where I can get a clear dryer hose like what is sold by
>The Ferret Store (made by Sheppard and Greene) for less than $19.95??

The Ferret Freeway is also known as the Ferret Fun Tube, available through
the New Rainbow Bridge.  The Ferre Fun Tube is 20 feet of clear, durable
vinyl, and you can order one for just $12.00, plus $3.00 postage and
handling.

Drop by our website, at http://www.newrainbowbridge.com to find out more
about the Ferret Fun Tube, along with our other products.  Or call us,
toll-free, at 1-800-259-1745.  We accept Visa, MasterCard and American
Express.  And all profits go directly to help support the Last Chance
Ferret Rescue.

Don't miss our New Rainbow Bridge fine art prints and sympathy cards, both
New Rainbow Bridge exclusives.

Best,
Steve Bodofsky
The New Rainbow Bridge