From:
Melissa Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 17:19:20 -0500
Hey!  This is something I heard for hissing cockroaches kept as pets, but
should work for ants too. (this will porbably not work for a cage box, but
should for a room box) Take some vaseline (very small amount) and 'slick'
it along the outside of the box, just under the rim, and along the rim
itself, all around at about an inch in width.  The ants cannot hold on.  It
doesn't have to be thick, BUT: I don't know if ferrets licking vaseline
will hurt them if they lick it.  It might not work if the litter box gets
pushed against the wall.

Justathought

Mel