Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 10:02:02 -0700
From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
My ferret, Angel, has now been diagnosed with malignant lymphoma aka
lymphsarcoma.  She's a sweet lady and about 7 years old.  Last summer, she
had a gigantic spleen removed and was doing much better after that.  I've
had her on Prednisone now and then but I tend not to give it to her if she
looks like she's doing OK.  She's losing a lot of fur and she sleeps more
than the other ferrets.  She's still eating though sometimes she has
trouble going to the bathroom.

My vet says it's possible to give her chemotherapy.  What is the experience
of others on this list?  Does chemotherapy help?

Linda and fuzzies