Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 07:28:53 -0500
From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
You know, I think I have figured out what the best part of the day is....

It is after I have gotten up and had my first cup of coffee.  I go put the
baby gate up to the bedroom and go open up the fuzzy cage.  I am met by two
bobbing little fuzzies who fight over who I take out first.  They both sit
in their hammock and wait for me to stick my hand in.  One will grab onto
my wrist and wait.

Now comes the best part....When I gently pull a fuzzy from the hammock with
one hand, I reach in with the other hand and grab the back legs.  In my
hands I hold a LONG, stretching, taunt, yawning fuzzy.  That is the best!

After the initial stretches, yawns and quivers that come with a good
stretch, I put her down and reach in and get to do it again!

http://www.geocities.com/~april_gallaty

"Get thee down. Be thou funky." - Anonymous