Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 13:18:44 -0700
Hello all, I live in the Kansas City area and have 3 adorable fuzzies for
sale.  2 Panda fuzzies and one Champaign fuzzie.  The 2 Panda's are female
and the Champaign is a male.  They get along great with our CockerSpaniel
and 2 young children( 3yrs, and 5yrs )and our other ferrets.  They are
very healthy and happy, and love to run.  They are used to cage life with
several hours of play time running throughout the house with close
supervision (my home is not completely ferret proof ).  they must go to a
VERY GOOD home, They are about 5 to 6 months old.

They have had thier shots, and have been desented and desexed.

Personalities

Scout (Panda female) Very sweet, adventurous and nutty She does alot of war
dancing and running throughout the house.

Blaze (Panda female) Loves to give little wet kisses, shy sets still while
my 3 yr old daughter kisses and hugs on her.

Scooter ( Champaign male ) very layed back, nothing seems to phase him.  He
pretty much does what he wants and doesn't mind being snuggled.

If interested or would like to see pictures of the cuties please contact me
at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Dooks to all
Chrissy