From:
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 23:21:53 EDT
Hello to all,
Just to let Las Vegas, NV. Ferret lovers of a few upcoming events.

First, Club Ferret Las Vegas is holding its 1 yr. anniversary meeting a
Sat, April, 17 at noon at he 24 carat ferret rescue and shelter, 5383 via
de palma dr.  702-876-8224.

There will be events for the ferrets to compete in, products for sale, Dr.
Rubin and her mobile Veterinary Clinic will be on hand to do vaccines,
microchiping, etc.

Get to meet your local ferret lovers, see the shelter, have fun!
Please call me for more information,

The shelter could also use donations of yard sale items, paper towels,
throw rugs, cheerios, raisins, old baby receiving blankets, feel free to
bring any of those items to help your local ferret shelter, and the ferrets
will thank you with weasel war dances and kisses.

Second, April 19th at 7pm on channel 4, there is a shoe called the pet
connection, hosted by dr. Rubin.  I will be a guest with some of the
shelter ferrets.  PLEASE watch and call and tell them you want to see
more ferret related topics!!!!!

the show airs a new episode every 2 weeks, repeating the old one
in-between, the producer has allowed DR, Rubin to bring a shelter ferret to
every taping for the ferret of the week!!  I'm very excited about this, I
hope it helps place some of these guys in good loving homes.

Last, OK almost last, please feel free to call me anytime, OK not like at
midnight, only the ferrets will answer them.  I love to hear from fellow
ferret lovers, and will always welcome visitors.

OK, now last comment, on Eds shelter, please everyone check out the
situation if you can, like outlawdook said in his post yesterday, if help
is needed then help, shelters are so very much needed, if we can improve
one lets do it, if not then we need to shut it down and place the ferrets
as best as possible.

everyone has some free time or they wouldn't be able to read this FML or
post to it, put a little of you spare time to help out your shelters and
the fuzzys that have to be there because of whatever situation, like I said
before you never know when you will need them for one thing or another.
REMEMBER, a little goes a long way.....................just look at your
fuzzies.........................

Also, Donna of Angel Ferret Shelter here in Las Vegas, and i have finally
come to a great understanding and are going to help each other instead of
ignoring and being rude to one another.  i apologize for anything i might
have said in the past about her and her shelter, I'm glad she is here and
she is needed so very much, i have 25-30 ferrets daily and can't imagine
being the only shelter for ferrets here in Las Vegas, ferrets need allies
not enemies!

Hope to see you all on Sat or see me on TV on Mon, oh yeah, all you
eligible ferret lover single guys, I look better in person, really!

Happy Weekend To All,
CJ Jones
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
where ferrets are treated like gold, and if ferret poop was gold I'd be a
millionaire!