From:
Mia & Patrick Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 22:21:48 -0700
Hi Folks
We are happy to announce the birth of our second litter this year, Ghost
(DAF Phantom Lady) has four lovely little jills born April 10 at 8:30 pm
We just wanted to thank Amy and Derek Flemming for Ghost, Bacardi and
Spectre and for breeding such big healthy ferrets.

Last season Spectre sired a beautiful litter of kits, they were so lovely
that we kept three, Island Myst, Kodiak'that's Mr. Bear to you' and Aurora
Australis.

Ghost is the best mom I have ever seen, her kits and the nest are so clean,
and she is great with them.  They are growing fast and very healthy.

Thank You Amy and Derek Flemming for adding these wonderful ferrets to our
home.

                          Mia and Patrick Emery
--
Covenstead House Ferretry